A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Alexander, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Alexander has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Watkins Alexander MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah W. Alexander practice?
- Dr. Deborah Alexander has 4 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Alexander practices Ophthalmology near Weslaco, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rio Grande City, TX and McAllen, TX.
See Weslaco Ophthalmologists.