A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Atkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Atkin, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Atkin, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Surgery
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Atkin graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Atkin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Atkin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans