A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Atkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Atkin, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Atkin, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Surgery
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Atkin graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Atkin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Hope Atkin MD is a female Dermatologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah H. Atkin practice?
- Dr. Deborah Atkin has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Atkin practices Dermatology near Del Mar, CA.
See Del Mar Dermatologists.