Deborah Atkin Is this you?

Have you seen Deborah Atkin?

August 4th, 2017

Very unprofessional. Made me feel as if I was bothering them. Not a ton of knowledge. A waste of time and money.

December 13th, 2011

Best Dermatologist in Town

I have been seeing Dr. Atkin for about 10 years and she is by far the best Dermatologist in town. She is very knowledgable and has a great bedside manner. She always takes amble time to answer all of my questions and it is apparent that she really cares for her patients. I have referred many of my friends and they all thought she was great. I love the staff as well. They are very nice and helpful.

March 27th, 2011

Kari H.

Overall great experience. Felt like my questions and concerns were addressed. Staff was friendly- as was the doctor. She is very knowledgable and seems very competent. The visit was a little long, but they accomodated me by seeing me last minute- so I went in knowing I was "worked in" I had my procedure that day( also they were great in accomodating my schedule), and the nurse called me the next day to follow up and make sure I was healing well! She was friendly and helpful and the phone call really gave me the sense that I was being cared for.Definately not a an assembly line, or cookie cutter practice. I will be back to see them again.

March 25th, 2011

Great Doctor, Great Experience

Dr. Atkin is great doctor! I called for a last minute appointment for an acne emergency and she graciously saw me over her lunch hour. I had heard wonderful things about her from friends that are patients- and they all proved true! Not only does my skin look great now, she helped me find a great OB/GYN and Dentist!

July 31st, 2017