A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Bain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Bain, Pediatrician is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Bain graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Bain has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Zebold Bain MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Deborah Z. Bain practice?
- Dr. Deborah Bain has 2 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Bain practices Pediatrics near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Pediatricians.