Dr. Deborah Baldemor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deborah Baldemor?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Deborah Baldemor?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 5th, 2013

Glad found a new Doctor

She was rude, told me I couldn't feel a way I felt, did no tests. It took me one more Dr after her to find out I had a fusiform brain aneurysm. Since then I have had brain surgery. Due to another great dr He did appropriate tests, within a month He diagnosed why I was having these horrible headaches. I have never met a Doctor that treated me so horrible.

September 6th, 2012

Understanding of Family Practice and the specalists world

Dr. Baldemor is leaving Cigna. She has been my family practice doctor for many years. Her diagnostic skills are impressive. One of my specialist connections preceeded Dr. Baldemor and two she recommended. Her diagnosis, relations and accuracy with all three was outstanding. I have had four family practice doctors in 79 years. Three of the four have been outstanding. Dr. Baldemor is one of the outstandng ones and I hate to lose her.

February 7th, 2012

Great Primary Care Physician

Dr. Baldemor has been my primary care physician for 10+ years and I feel lucky to have her as my Dr. She is always very caring and listens to everything I have to tell her. He diagnosis have always been very accurate. Follow-up care and referals to specialist when needed have all been very well though out and expediently handled.

March 11th, 2011

Listen to what the patient is trying to tell you

Even if you do not like or trust a patient it is your duty as a Doctor to do the appropriate tests for their complaint. If they say they have back pain do an x ray, if they complain of headaches do an MRI especially if every visit they compain of headaches.

December 27th, 2009

Dr. Baldemor is the best Dr. I have ever had! As a man, I am more comfortable with her bedside manner and true caring than any male Dr. I have encountered!She advised me through hard times and got me into the hospital without any real waiting around when needed. For a family practice Dr., she's the BEST!

July 4th, 2016