A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Barbouth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Barbouth is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Barbouth, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barbouth graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Barbouth has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Children's Hospital
- Broward General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah S Barbouth MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Deborah S. Barbouth practice?
- Dr. Deborah Barbouth has 3 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Barbouth practices Pediatrics near Miami, FL.
See Miami Pediatricians.