Dr. Deborah Bartholomew Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deborah Bartholomew?

May 23rd, 2016

Dr. Bartholomew delivered all 3 of my kids. Her style is, need to know basis. I found that very refreshing as I am a worrier. If things are fine, she is short and to the point. Never unkind, but also she's not gonna do cartwheels for you. Her calmness during my csections was very reassuring, and she advised me on excellent birth control. I trust her 100 percent.

May 10th, 2016

Her Patient

Dr, Bartholomew is very calm (you could call her "cold") and experienced. The conversations (2015) with her were always short and assertive. In the first and second semesters, my husband and I kinda thought we got a wrong doctor. We even tried to switch doctor. In the third semester, we started to become accustomed to her way of handling things, and love her knowledge and experience. Especially in the delivery room I could tell she is so professionally sophisticated. I felt so guilty that we had doubt on her. In the last check we brought a gift card with us. She accepted it as entitled and did say "thank you." That's it. This is so Dr Bartholomew!!! Reading some surveys of hers, I feel I owe her a fair review. So I wrote.

April 22nd, 2015

Excellent doctor

She is a well-trained, excellent physician. One of the best. Would recommend to family and friends. Kind, caring, professional.

June 17th, 2012

Should not be on NVA list

I sought treatment for vaginal entrance pain and asked her to test me. She did and said I did not have vulvodynia. I asked if I needed PT for my pelvic floor, she answered with "why would you think that?". I saw her 2-3 times, she suggested using Head & Shoulders on my sebaceous labial cysts (which were not the true issues. I later found a wonderful urogynocologist in Akron (very much worth the 4 hr drive roundtrip) and discovered that I DO have vulvodynia and I DO need PT for my pelvic floor. Dr. Bartholomew greatly prolonged my getting adequate treatment and an accurate diagnosis. She should be removed from the NVA list. She is also not looked upon very highly from my regular gynocologist nor my urogynocologist.

September 19th, 2015