A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Bash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Bash, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Bash, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bash has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Mayo Clinic - Arizona
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah S Bash MD is a female Plastic Surgeon and practices in Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Deborah S. Bash practice?
- Dr. Deborah Bash has 2 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Bash practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Glendale Plastic Surgeons and Glendale Surgeons.