Dr. Deborah Basso MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Troy, NY

March 6th, 2017
1ST Time with her
She made me feel very comfortable, and listened to my concerns and acted on them.

November 12th, 2015
Dr. Basso as a Dr. is very warm and gives you enough time, always educates you on your issues. Trust her completely.

October 8th, 2013
The most unprofessional office I have ever encountered. I booked my yearly appointment 2 months in advance and when I arrived the office had never requested my chart from another office location. The results that were sent to me in the mail were incorrect. I called the office and requested that Dr. Basso review the results and call me back. I was told by an RN in the office that Dr. Basso does not call patients back.

June 19th, 2012
Not my kind of DR
Dr. Basso delivered my daughter, she stripped my membranes without letting me know she was doing it, she then gave me cervidil and didn't place it correctly. It took 3 nurses and herself to try to remove it because I had a bad reaction to it. She was not present in my room unless she was trying to move me along during labor, telling me I HAD to get pitocin and when I refused she told me that she would give me an hour but after that I had no choice. Luckily my labor progressed just fine on its own and I delivered naturally.

October 1st, 2011
The Best I have ever Had! I will never choose another OB/GYN doctor! Thanks Dr. Basso!