A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Baumgarten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baumgarten
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baumgarten Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Baumgarten, MD, MPH is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Polycystic Kidney Disease (Autosomal Dominant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baumgarten graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Baumgarten has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah A Baumgarten MD and MPH is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah A. Baumgarten practice?
- Dr. Deborah Baumgarten has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Baumgarten practices Diagnostic Radiology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Radiologists.