A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Baumgarten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baumgarten
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baumgarten Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Baumgarten, MD, MPH is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Polycystic Kidney Disease (Autosomal Dominant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baumgarten graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Baumgarten has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah A Baumgarten MD and MPH is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah A. Baumgarten practice?
- Dr. Deborah Baumgarten has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Baumgarten practices Diagnostic Radiology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Radiologists.