A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Belchis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Belchis
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Belchis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Belchis, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Pediatric Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
Education & Awards
Dr. Belchis graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Belchis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Ann Belchis MD is a female Pathologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, Pediatric Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah A. Belchis practice?
- Dr. Deborah Belchis has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Belchis practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, Pediatric Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pathologists.