Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Deborah Benitez-Rupp
Dr. Deborah Benitez-Rupp, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with other offices in San Antonio, TX and Edwards, CO (and 1 other location). She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Benitez-Rupp is affiliated with CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital, Baptist Medical Center and University Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Deborah Benitez-Rupp has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Deborah Benitez-Rupp is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Sarah Trampota
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi11
Dr. Ralph Erian
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi36
Dr. Richard Hecker
Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi30