Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Deborah Benitez-Rupp
Dr. Deborah Benitez-Rupp, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with other offices in San Antonio, TX and Edwards, CO (and 1 other location). She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Benitez-Rupp is affiliated with University Hospital, Baptist Medical Center and CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Deborah Benitez-Rupp has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Deborah Benitez-Rupp is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.