A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Berger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Berger, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Berger has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Galla Berger MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah G. Berger practice?
- Dr. Deborah Berger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Berger practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Nashua, NH.
See Nashua Radiologists.