A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Bethards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Bethards is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bethards
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Bethards Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Bethards, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bethards graduated from George Washington University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Bethards has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Marshall Bethards MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah M. Bethards practice?
- Dr. Deborah Bethards has 5 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Bethards practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Hershey, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Elizabethtown, PA and Camp Hill, PA.
See Hershey Internists and Hershey Gastroenterologists.