A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Bibb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Bibb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bibb
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bibb graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bibb has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Regional Medical Center at No Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Brett Bibb MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Deborah B. Bibb practice?
- Dr. Deborah Bibb has 6 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Bibb practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Fayetteville, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN and Germantown, TN.
See Fayetteville Family Physicians and Fayetteville Primary Care Doctors.