A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Birx:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Birx
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Birx Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Birx, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Delayed Hypersensitivity
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Birx graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Leah Birx MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah L. Birx practice?
- Dr. Deborah Birx has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Birx practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Allergists and Atlanta Internists.