A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Birx:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Birx
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Birx Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Birx, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Delayed Hypersensitivity
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Birx graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Leah Birx MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah L. Birx practice?
- Dr. Deborah Birx has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Birx practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Allergists and Atlanta Internists.