Dr. Deborah Black Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deborah Black?

Adult ADHD

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Deborah Black?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 31st, 2015

Computer Systems Analyst

with my issues, she did her own analysis and found my previous course of treatment was not really helping the problem and offered a different set of medication, which allowed me to properly function at my job.

October 4th, 2013

Best Neurologist for Brain Injury

Dr. Black is warm and welcoming. She is intelligent and keeps up to date with new information. I have Traumatic Brain Injury after a fall. I was in the hospital for 4 days and was seen my many neurology students and one of the supposed best Neurologists on the East Coast. They couldn't have cared less about me when it came time for me to leave the hospital. All they cared about was that my brain was "healing." Upon follow up they did not listen to my continuing problems with cognitive issues, loss of smell (they seemed confused by this) and other issues. I am grateful that I had a referral from my psychologist and regular doctor to see Dr. Black. She did extensive research of my records and conducted testing. She was able to tell me that what I suspected was actually true. Just because your brain may look like it has healed on MRI's, there can be long lasting cognitive and other issues. If you have had a brain injury and seemed to feel back to normal, it is wise to have testing done. Your thinking ability may be off and could end up hurting you down the road. I would recommend Dr. Black to anyone I know who has neurological issues. If she can't help, she will make sure you find the right Dr.

November 2nd, 2015