A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Blades:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Blades is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Blades, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Blades graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Blades has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Lakewood Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blades accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 3 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Deborah A. Blades practice?
Dr. Deborah Blades practices Neurological Surgery near Broadview Heights, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Chardon, OH.
See Broadview Heights Neurological Surgeons.