A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Blades:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Blades is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Blades, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Blades graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Blades has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- St Vincent Charity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Antoinette Blades MD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Deborah A. Blades practice?
- Dr. Deborah Blades has 4 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Blades practices Neurological Surgery near Broadview Heights, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Chardon, OH.
See Broadview Heights Surgeons.