A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Blalock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Blalock is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Blalock, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Blalock graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Blalock has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Hospital
- St Anthony Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Sue Blalock MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah S. Blalock practice?
- Dr. Deborah Blalock has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Blalock practices Gastroenterology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Gastroenterologists.