A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Bohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Bohn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bohn
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bohn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Bohn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bohn graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bohn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- Gillette Children's Specialty Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah C Bohn MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Deborah C. Bohn practice?
- Dr. Deborah Bohn has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Bohn practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Surgeons.