A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Bohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Bohn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bohn
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bohn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Bohn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bohn graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bohn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- Gillette Children's Specialty Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah C Bohn MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Deborah C. Bohn practice?
- Dr. Deborah Bohn has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Bohn practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Surgeons.