A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Booth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Booth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Booth graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Booth has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Ann Booth DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah A. Booth practice?
- Dr. Deborah Booth has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Booth practices Family Medicine near Milford, MI.
See Milford Family Physicians.