A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Booth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Booth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Booth graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Booth has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Booth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 25 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 21 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Deborah A. Booth practice?
Dr. Deborah Booth practices Family Medicine near Milford, MI.
See Milford Family Physicians.