A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Booth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Booth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Booth
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Booth Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Booth graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Booth has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah A Booth DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah A. Booth practice?
- Dr. Deborah Booth has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Booth practices Family Medicine near Milford, MI.
See Milford Family Physicians.