inactive

Deborah Booth DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

January 5th, 2016
Awesome Doctor

April 16th, 2012
Right! to the review below... you can't get a timely appointment!!!
Wow, the other review about having a hard time to get in is so accurate!!! She is great, but if you can't get in for critical issues (within a week or two) it doesn't matter how good she is! I regretfully have to find a new doctor for the same reason:-( Woke up with a bloody eye and they wont see me for 3 weeks, I could be blind by then! Now, switching doctors is also costly because of first-time patient charges... With Booth it is the bait-&-switch tactic, she gets you in and then you are passed on to the PA.

May 29th, 2011
SERIOUSLY? I can"t believe that Dr. Booth is accepting new patients??! I have been a patient for ovr 15 years...I tried to make an appt. and I can't get in until JULY!! WOW!! so I get referred to one of her P.A.'s ahhh....no thanks..that"s why I stay with the same Dr. for 15 years soooo..I dont have to revisit my whole life with a new Dr. My visit has to do with depression...so I will find A new Dr. amazing the treatment you get for being a faithful patient..for all these years....thanks Milford Health Care Clinic!!!!!!!!!!!

August 28th, 2009
Dr. Booth has been my doctor for 23 year. I moved out of state 3 years ago and when I go to visit family in Michigan I make my regular appointments to see Dr. Booth. I have tried to find a doctor where I live now but, they just don't compain. She is the best! What else can I say:)