Dr. Deborah Bowers MD Patient Reviews

3.2

• Good
  • Bad

March 31st, 2017
Dr Bowers is and has been the best doctor I have come across this far. She was my Resident/delivery doctor Sinai Hospital. She delivered my twins 20yrs ago and without her I'm not sure how I would have done it. She was very encouraging and always brighten my day with every visit. I've been looking for her for 20yrs just to say you have been a blessing to my children and me. Thank you from the bottom of our heart continue to be blessed. Natasha Butler

November 10th, 2015
She should not be a doctor from women
This doctor is a extremely unpleasant to put it nicely. Don't be fooled by her strange smiley face. She is extremely rude and I did not feel safe or cared for under her watch during my simple pap smear visit. She was extremely condescending while I shared by personal worries with her and as a young person who soon has an expiring insurance, she berated me for not having my own insurance coverage. I don't think she is cut out for working with women and children. She is a "my way or the highway" kind of doctor and I don't think that is wise or safe in the medical profession. I would strongly recommend waiting extra time for another doctor in your hospital to avoid this woman.

July 17th, 2014
Dr. Bowers delivered my daughter and did a great job. Infact she even gave me a high five at the end!! She was delightful to be around and I am grateful that she was doctor on call when I went into labor :)

September 6th, 2013
Awful!
Awful Doc, very cold, dismissive and acts like you should be caught up on everything before she even telling you, 1st OB visit and she never explained what she was doing, she asked why a test wasn't done and that we should of gotten it when we came before(which we didnt), totally confused and explained there was no test given. She seemed to keep pushing on saying well you need to get this done, every word that came out of our mouths she would answer with a smart remark and cold answer or comment... I would not recommend this doc, she also has several horrible reviews on Ratemds.com..

February 20th, 2013
Helpful reviews
Thank you to the previous review for saving me an awful experience. Thank you for taking the time to let us other possible victims know that this is not the way to go.

April 5th, 2017