A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Boyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boyer
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Boyer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyer graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Boyer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- RHD Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Sue Boyer MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah S. Boyer practice?
- Dr. Deborah Boyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Boyer practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.