A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Boyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Boyer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyer graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Boyer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- RHD Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Sue Boyer MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah S. Boyer practice?
- Dr. Deborah Boyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Boyer practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.