Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Deborah Bradshaw
Dr. Deborah Bradshaw, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Syracuse, NY. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Bradshaw is affiliated with Penn State Milton S Hershey Medical Center, Crouse Hospital and SUNY Upstate Medical University. Dr. Bradshaw has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Deborah Bradshaw has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Deborah Bradshaw is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Syracuse, NY.
Dr. Susan George
Syracuse, NY 0.01 mi25
Dr. James Knoll
Syracuse, NY 0.01 mi19
Dr. Wanda Fremont
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Syracuse, NY 0.01 mi33