A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Bredestege:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Bredestege is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bredestege graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Bredestege has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Trident Health System
- Summerville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Smith Bredestege MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah S. Bredestege practice?
- Dr. Deborah Bredestege has 2 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Bredestege practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bluffton, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Summerville, SC.
See Bluffton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.