A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Bren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Bren is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bren
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bren Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Bren graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bren has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah A Bren DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah A. Bren practice?
- Dr. Deborah Bren has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Bren practices Family Medicine near Lehighton, PA.
See Lehighton Family Physicians.