A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Bren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Bren is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bren
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bren Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Bren graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bren has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah A Bren DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah A. Bren practice?
- Dr. Deborah Bren has 11 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Bren practices Family Medicine near Danielsville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Orefield, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See Danielsville Primary Care Doctors.