A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Bren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Bren is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Bren graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bren has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah A Bren DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah A. Bren practice?
- Dr. Deborah Bren has 2 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Bren practices Family Medicine near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Danielsville, PA.
See Allentown Primary Care Doctors.