A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Brownstone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Brownstone, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brownstone graduated from University Of Cape Town.
Dr. Brownstone has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Laura Brownstone MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah L. Brownstone practice?
- Dr. Deborah Brownstone has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Brownstone practices Internal Medicine near San Clemente, CA.
See San Clemente Internists.