A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Burton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Burton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Burton, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Burton graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Burton has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Eastside Medical Center
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Mitchell Burton MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah M. Burton practice?
- Dr. Deborah Burton has 6 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Burton practices Otolaryngology near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, GA and Woodstock, GA.
See Marietta Otolaryngologists.