A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Burton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Burton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burton
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Burton Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burton graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Burton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah M Burton MD is a female Allergist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Allergy and Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah M. Burton practice?
- Dr. Deborah Burton has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Burton practices Allergy and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Marietta, GA.
See Marietta Allergists and Marietta Otolaryngologists.