Dr. Deborah Burton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deborah Burton?

highly rec Dr. Burton

Posted on November 21st, 2013

My son battled with ear infections for several months so when my sons pediatrician recommended us see an ENT I requested someone in ATL (I live about an hr and 1/2 away) and was referred to Dr. Burton. I was very impressed by how quickly they were able to get my son in as a new patient, in fact they made an appointment within the next couple of days. I arrived about 30 mins early for the appointment, had all my paperwork filled out as requested, and was seen within 20 mins of arriving. My sons surgery was set up for about a wk later. Surgery went wonderful and my son has been ear infection free for 3 wks now:) I myself work for a doctors office and have for 6 + yrs and I was very impressed with Dr. Burton, her staff, and the hospital she did surgery at. I would def recommend Dr Burton and will cont to take my children to see her in the future.

Parent of patient

Posted on November 11th, 2013

Dr. Burton and her staff are amazing. My daughter has always spoken with a raspy voice and I thought it was NORMAL. Dr. Burton assured me, this is not normal. She noticed little nuances in my daughters demeanor voice-wise that she had to do to make her breathing fine. All in all, Dr. Burton determined my daughter had allergies and her adenoids and sinuses were the reason she had to strain to breath, slept with her head back and mouth open and spoke with a rasp. Dr. Burton treated her with medication and after a few months with no improvements with the top meds, Dr. Burton recommended the adenoids be removed and the sinuses shrank. Dr. Burton performed the surgery and for the first time my daughter says she is able to really take a deep breath! We thought this type of breathing was normal, we are so happy to have had Dr. Burton and her experience and her assistance. My daughter does not like going to the doctor, however she enjoys going to Atlanta ENT!

Posted on April 24th, 2017