Dr. Deborah Bushrod Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deborah Bushrod?

Best Doctor in Waldorf!

Posted on November 16th, 2017

I love Dr. Bushrod! She is always professional and you never feel like you are rushed out of the office. If you have questions, she is always willing to answer them and she makes you feel very comfortable .

Posted on June 2nd, 2016

Dr Bushrod is an honest doctor. She is straight forward without a lot of frills.

Over 40 and Pregnant

Posted on December 1st, 2014

Please don' let her smile fool you. I initially went to this doctor for convenience. She seemed nice on the first visit but afterwards, it went down hill. To make a long story short, I called her office because i had several questions especially since I was over 40 and pregnant. She eventually returned the phone call but I was rushed off the phone after asking two questions. She then told me it was a limitation of questions and that she had been on the phone long enough with me. That was a red flag, so I immediately I got off the phone with the doctor and started looking for reviews on the internet, and to my surprise, she had several serious accusations about her. I think GOD that I was warned and was able to find another doctor before she had an opportunity to deliver my baby. I found a doctor who was caring, knowledgeable, and patient unlike Dr. Bushrod.

This is an Excellent doctor!!!

Posted on January 29th, 2012

She is very professional and detailed. She delivered both of my kids, with the best bedside manners and detail ;-) we need to see more doctors like her in practice.

Posted on June 27th, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Deborah Bushrod for 20+ years and she is the Best. She always has a smile on her face when she greets you, she asks you how you are doing and she makes sure that before you leave out, that you understand everything. She delivered my first baby and I had no complications and no pain from the C-section.

Would highly recommend Dr Bushrod