A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Butzbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Butzbach is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Butzbach, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Butzbach graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Butzbach has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Ann Butzbach MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah A. Butzbach practice?
- Dr. Deborah Butzbach has 4 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Butzbach practices Radiation Oncology near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Holly, NJ and Marlton, NJ.
See Sewell Radiation Oncologists.