Dr. Deborah Byron Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deborah Byron?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Deborah Byron?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

January 26th, 2017

Horrible Doctor

This is the worst doctor I have ever seen. She does not care about her patients will being. She is cold and callus. She will not listen to your concerns and will not address your complaints. My last visit was a sick visit, she didn't even listen to my lungs, check my ears, throat or nose. She said you have a virus, you should try some allergy medicine. My ear drum ruptured less that 24 hours later and I was out on antibiotics for severe bronchitis. Don't waste your money, or hours of you time. She will ignore you and peg you as a complainer.

March 11th, 2013

I feel that Dr. Byron is incompetent as a physician. I almost died because of her medical mistakes, then she incorrectly documented my chart regarding my symptoms and falsely made statements of my conversation with her. I do not trust her with my life and do not recommend her to anyone. I will never use her again.

March 30th, 2017