A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Henry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Henry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Henry, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Henry graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Henry has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Christine Henry MD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Deborah C. Henry practice?
- Dr. Deborah Henry has 4 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Henry practices Neurological Surgery near Loma Linda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Temple, TX and Pasadena, CA.
See Loma Linda Surgeons.