Learn more about Dr. Deborah Cabaniss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cabaniss
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cabaniss Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Cabaniss, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabaniss graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Cabaniss has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Levine Cabaniss MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Deborah L. Cabaniss practice?
- Dr. Deborah Cabaniss has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Cabaniss practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.