A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Cabaniss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cabaniss
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Cabaniss Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Cabaniss, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabaniss graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Cabaniss has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Levine Cabaniss MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Deborah L. Cabaniss practice?
- Dr. Deborah Cabaniss has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Cabaniss practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.