A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Cabaniss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Cabaniss, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabaniss graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Cabaniss has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Levine Cabaniss MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Deborah L. Cabaniss practice?
- Dr. Deborah Cabaniss has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Cabaniss practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.