A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Calhoun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Calhoun is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Calhoun, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Calhoun graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Calhoun has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Calhoun accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 4 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Deborah A. Calhoun practice?
Dr. Deborah Calhoun practices Pediatrics near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Glendale Pediatricians.