A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Calhoun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Calhoun is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Calhoun, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Calhoun graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Calhoun has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Ann Calhoun MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Deborah A. Calhoun practice?
- Dr. Deborah Calhoun has 4 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Calhoun practices Pediatrics near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Glendale Pediatricians.