A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Cano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Cano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cano
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Cano, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cano graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Cano has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Cano MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Deborah Cano practice?
- Dr. Deborah Cano has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Cano practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Psychiatrists and Chicago Adolescent Specialists.