A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Capko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Capko is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Capko, MD, FACS is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Capko graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Capko has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Marie Capko MD and FACS is a female Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah M. Capko practice?
- Dr. Deborah Capko has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Capko practices Surgery and Surgical Oncology near Paramus, NJ.
See Paramus Surgeons and Paramus Oncologists.