Learn more about Dr. Deborah Capko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Capko is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Capko
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Capko Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Capko, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Capko graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Capko has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah M Capko FACS and MD is a female Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah M. Capko practice?
- Dr. Deborah Capko has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Capko practices Surgery and Surgical Oncology near Paramus, NJ.
See Paramus Surgeons and Paramus Oncologists.