Learn more about Dr. Deborah Capko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Capko is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Capko
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Capko Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Capko, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Capko graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Capko has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah M Capko FACS and MD is a female Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah M. Capko practice?
- Dr. Deborah Capko has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Capko practices Surgery and Surgical Oncology near Paramus, NJ.
See Paramus Surgeons and Paramus Oncologists.