Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Amazing Surgeon show details Amazing Surgeon
Apr 25th, 2015

I will never forget the panic I felt after being diagnosed with Breast CA! As soon as I met with Dr. Capko, I new I was in good hands. She and her RN walked me through the process, answered all my questions and calmed all my fears. I cannot begin to express how important that is when faced with a diagnosis of Cancer. The team is responsive when I have a question or a concern. I cannot begin to thank them for helping me through this very difficult time in my life.

Jun 26th, 2012

She was very personable

Find another doctor show details Find another doctor
Feb 1st, 2011

good surgeon, but very poor with aftercare. very sarcastic, rude, condescending, resented questioning her opinion

One of the Best show details One of the Best
Nov 11th, 2010

One of the best doctors I've ever met, and I've met a few. I was an RN in NJ for 20 years, before I became her patient, and am most satisfied and impressed with Dr. Capko's skill and professionalism.

I liked her show details I liked her
Oct 15th, 2010

Appreciated her directness. I wasn't looking for a friend, I wanted someone who knew what she was doing.Yeah, she has a high opinion of herself; but when I needed her help draining a seroma that developed; she met me at her office Saturday and Sunday mornings at 7:00 am so I could go to work as a Golf Professional.

Jun 15th, 2010

Find another doctor!

Deplorable and low class conduct show details Deplorable and low class conduct
by Patricia Connor on Jun 14th, 2010

As a senior VP for a Wall Street bond firm for 30 years, I most certainly know what professionalism is. Dr. Capko displays no professionalism and her conduct verges on that of a spoiled child. I would urge anyone having to undergo breast surgery who is obviously in a very vulnerable state of mind to stay as far away from her as possible.

Why??? show details Why???
Dec 26th, 2009

Just Coldddddddd. I wish I knew about this site before the surgery. She is horrible Dr. with desire for money only. Do your research, many other doctors out t who would care for you

Why the hoopla show details Why the hoopla
Nov 15th, 2009

Dr Capko is caring and professional. She may appear business like to some. But I liked her.

Nov 10th, 2009

horrible bedside manner-0 compassion!!

Never Never show details Never Never
by I Should go after her license on May 4th, 2009

Had 2 lumps very close to each other which she was going to remove. After the surgery she told me it was not necessary to dig in and get the second lump. I find out she had other surgeries she had to do ( more money to make) make store short last than a year I had to go under the knife again. make matter worse I was pregnant but Doctors told me I can't wait.