Internist

3.0

|  Something Missing  |  show details
Oct 31st, 2014

I always feel like there is a time clock in the examining room. Dr. does not give more than 5 minutes of her personal time, and lacks some bedside manner. Call backs take forever.

|  The BEST!  |  show details
by Mary Ellen Gilmartin on Aug 1st, 2014

I have a multitude of health problems due to a rare blood disease. I used to run back and forth between specialists, not anymore. Dr. Brunson addresses all my issues and takes very good care of me. She is friendly, smart, caring and we always have a few good laughs - something everyone needs when they feel so crappy. I would highly recommend her.Her assistant Whitney is lovely, efficient and funny too. My only regret is that I only get to see them when I'm sick.

Mar 31st, 2014

Dr. Brunson is a very straight shooter. Dr. Brunson will tell you like it is and she will help you . Medical she is good but personally she is not. How can you see someone in 15 minutes hand on the door and time is up. Her Medical Assitant needs some education and manners she is very rude and very diffcult. I left the practice due to their rudeness

Nov 13th, 2012

Dr. Brunson is the best! She truly makes me feel well taken care of.

Sep 27th, 2012

She won't tell you what you want to hear, but will be blunt and honest--The Dr. does not ask the meds you r on, the nurse does, the chart has allergies listed and is confirmed every time I go there. The doctor does not repeat what is done already like blood pressure or weight, its been done. She does not keep people waitng, will take you in order, so if you come early, someone will be seen before you if they had that time slot---she does not discharge the patients-she has moved onto the next patient--do not be rude to her, do not be on the cell phone during visit, or be texting during visit (DUH) always professional and curtious---unless you showed her different-------

|  THE BEST DOCTOR IVE HAD !!  |  show details
Aug 3rd, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Brunson for almost a year now and i could not have asked for a more passionate or dedicated physician. She seems to always go out of her way for all of us patients. She listens very well and will always try to resolve a problem. She is VERY serious about her work and will not take any disrespect or rudeness. If you need a doctor that will work with you in solving any problem that would be her, and if she can't she will point you to the direction of someone who can. Dr. Brunson does not beat around the bush. All I can tell you is no ego is involved. I have and will recommend her to family friends. She is the best around!!

|  Worst Doctor EVER!!!!  |  show details
Jul 31st, 2012

Went to see Dr. (use the term very loosely) Brunson and will NEVER return. Extremely rude, unprofessional and racist! She should not be allowed to see any patients with her arrogant, snoody, racist, uncaring, unprofessional self! She took 4 four minutes with me after an almost 40 minute wait in the exam room, and I was the only patient in the office. Then never came back with a diagnosis or report. But sent the nurse to give a written prescription with my name spelt wrong and never asked what I'm allergic to or what other meds I was on. Needless to say a few days later and I have gotten worst! Worst doctor I have EVER encountered!

May 1st, 2012

is very very concerned--straight shooter-has changed my life with her personal experiences---if u want honesty u came to the right place--if u want an advocate she is there for u---wonderful doctor and stellar human being---

|  The doctor  |  show details
Mar 24th, 2012

Dr deborah Brunson is the worst doctor I have ever been to. Myhusband and I have worked all our lifes and have had private insurance, my husband was laid off and I'm on a leave of absence due to a much needed operation. This doctor belittled both my husband and myself because we are now in State Insuerence. She said to my husband that she pays for his meds with her tax dollars. She is so rude and unprofessional. We will never return to her and are reporting her behavior.

|  can not do better  |  show details
Jul 30th, 2011

i have lived in different states and had other doctors---Dr. Brunson has been the best in many ways BY FAR!! She takes her time-will not change the standard of care, will fight for the patient with insurance companies and always cares. I can not do better than her.She is the BEST!!!

Jun 23rd, 2011

As an RN, she's the best I've ever encountered.

Nov 10th, 2010

Obviously did not take oath very seriously, doesn't care two pennies about patients or professionalism and demeanor is arrogant. Resists real dr patient confidence and rushes to get you out of her sight......very disappointing and down right UNPROFESSIONAL

|  past patient  |  show details
Sep 17th, 2010

If I was ever to move back to Milford Ct. This be be my one and only choice of Dr's. She is by far the best I have ever been to. She is patient, observant and very considerate, she take's her time with you as if you are a patient not a number at a deli counter. I do miss her as my primary care physician, I hope some day our path's cross again, I have considered moving back to Ct, and she is one f the reason's why. Medical care in the State of Florida is hard to find, well at least decent or fair, I do miss my Dr. Deb. Something to think about.. I would miss the weather here but at least I would knw that my health would be back the way it was when I lived in Ct.

Aug 7th, 2009

very good doctor. I highly recommend her for women.

Jun 28th, 2009