3.0

Let me tell you about Dr. B show details Let me tell you about Dr. B
by Jon_06460 on Mar 10th, 2016

Dr. Brunson is one of the most established and experienced doctors in Milford. She's fantastic. I've been seeing her for 10 years and many family and friends see her as well - never has once have they complained about her. In fact, other physicians I've spoken with recommend her as their personal physician. I'll never forget one time my wife saw her for a severe cold - that night she called my house asking how she was and gave us her cell phone number. You don't find that anymore. Just because you read something on WebMD, doesn't mean your self diagnosis is correct. Just because you don't get the Ritz-Carlton when you walk in, doesn't mean it is not a nice office. Just because someone didn't treat you like you were the only person in the world, doesn't mean they hate you or don't care about you. Just because you have a little pain doesn't mean you should ask for Percocet or Oxy. I was 40lbs overweight, she looked at me and said "you're overweight, your blood pressure is through the roof, we need to fix this." She told me the truth and probably saved my life. She happens to be one of the few primary care docs in CT that still sees state aid patients without a second thought - most refuse because of reimbursement. She's a great lady and has tremendous expertise.

WACKO show details WACKO
Dec 29th, 2015

This WACKO should be in jail or a mental facility. My only regret is not calling the police. I think her and her staff are in rehab or should be. Her assistant previously worked fr an OB/GYN whom I went to. He and his staff are equally if not more disturbing than this one. Coincidence or not? Bad staff have a history for working with BAD doctors. They cover for them. I did report him to the police and State Medical Board. Along with a civil lawsuit. I recommend these patients to do the same. Ended up in the ER with a UTI neither one of them diagnosed.

This one is a witch show details This one is a witch
by Mr. P on Nov 17th, 2015

She calls her self a Professional I don't think so This witch was so rude. I would try to tell her how I was feeling and she would say I'm wrong. Now I thought this is strange. I could she know how I was feeling. My age is 53 now this doctor as only she would call herself was yelling at me like a child?? Why

all the negative reviews are BS show details all the negative reviews are BS
by melissa on Nov 16th, 2015

you people only want something to complain about. Dr. Brunson and her staff are amazing. Maybe if you didn't ask for Percocet or Xanax you would be happy with your service. I have been a patient for years!! this is the first staff she has had that are amazing and care for our well being.

by new patient on Nov 5th, 2015

I was a new patient with this office. I have great insurance. My old doctor retired so I went to Dr. Brunson. The office staff is very rude from the receptionist, to the MA, to the office manager. I waited in the waiting room for 25 minutes but saw the doctor for 5 minutes. Did not talk to me life a human being my old medical records were sent to them before I went to this appointment so they had my information the question is did Dr Brunson ever look at them? The MA came in very rude and rushed. Then Dr Brunson BREEZED in and out. I was waiting in the room for the next step next thing I know was here are labs slip go get them and follow up after you get the work done. I called the office manager to complain about my visit and she was even worse. I will not go back to the office I would rather go to a walk in clinic. So please check this doctor out before going

WILL NOT GO BACK show details WILL NOT GO BACK
by CR on Jul 27th, 2015

worse doctors appointment ever. my appointment was 10:30 am i waited and waited to be seen i saw patients leave and i was the only one in the waiting room at this point. i waited and waited went up to the receptionist and asked when i was going to be seen he told me that the doctor went out to lunch. ARE YOU KIDDING ME and then he said that I need to reschedule? Never in my life did this ever happen. Someone really needs to get a grip on that office and staff.

Jun 18th, 2015

Great experience with doctor and staff

Jun 17th, 2015

This is the worse doctor and staff in the world. I truly don't know how she can say she is a doctor. Her staff is rude just like her. Will not go back

Worst dr on the planet show details Worst dr on the planet
Jun 8th, 2015

This is the worst dr visit inhale ever had. She has no bed side manner, rushes the appointment, and was downright rude! I'm filing complaints today.

by ckt on May 11th, 2015

This office is horrible. I felt like I was rushed in the exam room. The MA was very rude and not helpful at all. Then Dr. BRunson came in really rushed and angry. I wanted to speak the office manager if that is what you want to call her. You are wrong the the office is correct that is how I feel. I will not return there. I have great insurance and my husband and family will leave the practice. It is a shame that Dr. brunson does not see how she treats people or her staff does not see how they treat people.

HORRIBLE show details HORRIBLE
Mar 30th, 2015

I will start with the good .. the young man in the receptionist office is great. Friendly, sweet and professional. Nurses are RUDE, MEAN closed the door in my wife's face! intentionally! Doctor Brunson .. the good she is a Dr and knows more then I do medically however her goal is to go in and get out. If she spends 10 minutes with you then you are lucky. She doesn't listen fully to what you say and just wants to go out to see other patients. I was told "the visit will only be 15 minutes I'll be in and out" Ok maybe for a yearly checkup you can say yes in out and done. I am coming to the doctor because I have a problem and its been ongoing and STILL has not been taken care of properly by this doctor. Due to the sub-par behavior and treatment from the staff and the down right rudeness shown to my wife we are NOT returning to this "office" the only person worth anything here is the receptionist. I spent more time in the room waiting for the Dr to come in then I actually spent with the doctor

by jane on Mar 12th, 2015

worse doctor, staff is rude does not return phone calls and does not explain test results. how can you do a complete physical in 15 minutes. my advice is see another doctor. office is dirty , staff and doctor rude. If asked will I go back the answer is NO!!!!! Looking more into the office Milford Hospital should get rid of them

unhappy in West Haven show details unhappy in West Haven
by R. New Patient on Jan 30th, 2015

Dr. Brunson breezed in and out in less than 5 minutes, but I think she had a busy schedule that day. I had a follow up and will cancel because I recommended her to someone else and I went along to see If I was being to judgmental. At the end I found the nurse and receptionist rude when I ask a question. They accused me of being rude and would not listen to my explanation, the lab sent me back to have them correct the slip. I insisted they call the lab, this is being rude!!! I finally proved I was correct. Should not be accused of being rude and told I was wrong before they called the lab and checked out my story. Very disappointed in the staff, I will cancel my appointment now because of the staff, I will not tolerate being treated like I am stupid and allow them to belittle me. They dis not listen to me when I told them I was sent back to them to correct the paperwork, I was told "I have been doing this for years and know what I am doing and you don't" But she did change the paperwork after I insisted she call the lab. No respect and compassion for patients not feeling well and trying to do the best they can not to be insulted.

Very Bad Doctor show details Very Bad Doctor
Jan 23rd, 2015

Very rude, never returns messages, very poor manners. Milford Hospital should fire this doctor and her staff.

Dec 21st, 2014

very RUDE and her staff is very unprofessional. Will not take any extra time to discuss other issues. To get a phone call returned by staff takes forever. trying to make an appointment takes forever especially on a Saturday. My advice go see another doctor there are plenty out there with a better staff and better bed side manners

Something Missing show details Something Missing
Oct 31st, 2014

I always feel like there is a time clock in the examining room. Dr. does not give more than 5 minutes of her personal time, and lacks some bedside manner. Call backs take forever.

The BEST! show details The BEST!
by Mary Ellen Gilmartin on Aug 1st, 2014

I have a multitude of health problems due to a rare blood disease. I used to run back and forth between specialists, not anymore. Dr. Brunson addresses all my issues and takes very good care of me. She is friendly, smart, caring and we always have a few good laughs - something everyone needs when they feel so crappy. I would highly recommend her.Her assistant Whitney is lovely, efficient and funny too. My only regret is that I only get to see them when I'm sick.

Mar 31st, 2014

Dr. Brunson is a very straight shooter. Dr. Brunson will tell you like it is and she will help you . Medical she is good but personally she is not. How can you see someone in 15 minutes hand on the door and time is up. Her Medical Assitant needs some education and manners she is very rude and very diffcult. I left the practice due to their rudeness

Nov 13th, 2012

Dr. Brunson is the best! She truly makes me feel well taken care of.

Sep 27th, 2012

She won't tell you what you want to hear, but will be blunt and honest--The Dr. does not ask the meds you r on, the nurse does, the chart has allergies listed and is confirmed every time I go there. The doctor does not repeat what is done already like blood pressure or weight, its been done. She does not keep people waitng, will take you in order, so if you come early, someone will be seen before you if they had that time slot---she does not discharge the patients-she has moved onto the next patient--do not be rude to her, do not be on the cell phone during visit, or be texting during visit (DUH) always professional and curtious---unless you showed her different-------

THE BEST DOCTOR IVE HAD !! show details THE BEST DOCTOR IVE HAD !!
Aug 3rd, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Brunson for almost a year now and i could not have asked for a more passionate or dedicated physician. She seems to always go out of her way for all of us patients. She listens very well and will always try to resolve a problem. She is VERY serious about her work and will not take any disrespect or rudeness. If you need a doctor that will work with you in solving any problem that would be her, and if she can't she will point you to the direction of someone who can. Dr. Brunson does not beat around the bush. All I can tell you is no ego is involved. I have and will recommend her to family friends. She is the best around!!

Worst Doctor EVER!!!! show details Worst Doctor EVER!!!!
Jul 31st, 2012

Went to see Dr. (use the term very loosely) Brunson and will NEVER return. Extremely rude, unprofessional and racist! She should not be allowed to see any patients with her arrogant, snoody, racist, uncaring, unprofessional self! She took 4 four minutes with me after an almost 40 minute wait in the exam room, and I was the only patient in the office. Then never came back with a diagnosis or report. But sent the nurse to give a written prescription with my name spelt wrong and never asked what I'm allergic to or what other meds I was on. Needless to say a few days later and I have gotten worst! Worst doctor I have EVER encountered!

May 1st, 2012

is very very concerned--straight shooter-has changed my life with her personal experiences---if u want honesty u came to the right place--if u want an advocate she is there for u---wonderful doctor and stellar human being---

The doctor show details The doctor
Mar 24th, 2012

Dr deborah Brunson is the worst doctor I have ever been to. Myhusband and I have worked all our lifes and have had private insurance, my husband was laid off and I'm on a leave of absence due to a much needed operation. This doctor belittled both my husband and myself because we are now in State Insuerence. She said to my husband that she pays for his meds with her tax dollars. She is so rude and unprofessional. We will never return to her and are reporting her behavior.

can not do better show details can not do better
Jul 30th, 2011

i have lived in different states and had other doctors---Dr. Brunson has been the best in many ways BY FAR!! She takes her time-will not change the standard of care, will fight for the patient with insurance companies and always cares. I can not do better than her.She is the BEST!!!

Jun 23rd, 2011

As an RN, she's the best I've ever encountered.

Nov 10th, 2010

Obviously did not take oath very seriously, doesn't care two pennies about patients or professionalism and demeanor is arrogant. Resists real dr patient confidence and rushes to get you out of her sight......very disappointing and down right UNPROFESSIONAL

past patient show details past patient
Sep 17th, 2010

If I was ever to move back to Milford Ct. This be be my one and only choice of Dr's. She is by far the best I have ever been to. She is patient, observant and very considerate, she take's her time with you as if you are a patient not a number at a deli counter. I do miss her as my primary care physician, I hope some day our path's cross again, I have considered moving back to Ct, and she is one f the reason's why. Medical care in the State of Florida is hard to find, well at least decent or fair, I do miss my Dr. Deb. Something to think about.. I would miss the weather here but at least I would knw that my health would be back the way it was when I lived in Ct.

Aug 7th, 2009

very good doctor. I highly recommend her for women.