Dr. Deborah Caserta-Brunson MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 5th, 2017
She's a good doctor
I started seeing her after another doctor left to be with her children. She works hard and is busy but she really tries to you her best. Sometimes she is a little fast and I forget what I was going to say but she makes up for it because she is not pretentious, she is down to earth, not snobby, smart and a warm person.

March 16th, 2017
Don't Bother
Staff and Dr have attitudes and not helpful at all!!!Don't go here!!!

March 6th, 2017
I would not recommend this doctor to anybody. She is very unprofessional and does not like to call her patients back. YOU CAN FIND SOMEONE BETTER.

February 6th, 2017
She been my physician for almost 10 years and she always treats me Well.

November 10th, 2016
AMAZING STAFF AMAZING DOCTOR
this office has the best staff I have ever come by ! The doctor is always available day and night no matter what this office goes above and behind for my family and myself. Love Dr. B !!!!!

October 29th, 2016
she is a wonderful, caring doctor

October 25th, 2016
Pathetic..
I want to know who this old hag is sucking to stay in business! That's all I have to say. Karma pig, Karma!!

October 20th, 2016
This is the worse doctor and staff. Very rude and you feel like you are in express line at the market. I would rather go to a clinic next time. The office staff is rude and Dr. Brunson is rude and very short with you. I am not a person that is looking for any pain pills. I will not go back to this doctor and I will not refer anyone to her

March 10th, 2016
Let me tell you about Dr. B
Dr. Brunson is one of the most established and experienced doctors in Milford. She's fantastic. I've been seeing her for 10+ years and many family and friends see her as well - never has once have they complained about her. In fact, other physicians I've spoken with recommend her as their personal physician. I'll never forget one time my wife saw her for a severe cold - that night she called my house asking how she was and gave us her cell phone number. You don't find that anymore. Just because you read something on WebMD, doesn't mean your self diagnosis is correct. Just because you don't get the Ritz-Carlton when you walk in, doesn't mean it is not a nice office. Just because someone didn't treat you like you were the only person in the world, doesn't mean they hate you or don't care about you. Just because you have a little pain doesn't mean you should ask for Percocet or Oxy. I was 40lbs overweight, she looked at me and said "you're overweight, your blood pressure is through the roof, we need to fix this." She told me the truth and probably saved my life. She happens to be one of the few primary care docs in CT that still sees state aid patients without a second thought - most refuse because of reimbursement. She's a great lady and has tremendous expertise.

December 29th, 2015
WACKO
This WACKO should be in jail or a mental facility. My only regret is not calling the police. I think her and her staff are in rehab or should be. Her assistant previously worked fr an OB/GYN whom I went to. He and his staff are equally if not more disturbing than this one. Coincidence or not? Bad staff have a history for working with BAD doctors. They cover for them. I did report him to the police and State Medical Board. Along with a civil lawsuit. I recommend these patients to do the same. Ended up in the ER with a UTI neither one of them diagnosed.

November 17th, 2015
This one is a witch
She calls her self a Professional I don't think so This witch was so rude. I would try to tell her how I was feeling and she would say I'm wrong. Now I thought this is strange. I could she know how I was feeling. My age is 53 now this doctor as only she would call herself was yelling at me like a child?? Why

November 16th, 2015
all the negative reviews are BS
you people only want something to complain about. Dr. Brunson and her staff are amazing. Maybe if you didn't ask for Percocet or Xanax you would be happy with your service. I have been a patient for years!! this is the first staff she has had that are amazing and care for our well being.