A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Cawthon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Cawthon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cawthon
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cawthon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cawthon graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Cawthon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Hellene Cawthon DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Deborah H. Cawthon practice?
- Dr. Deborah Cawthon has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Cawthon practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.