A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Cawthon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Cawthon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cawthon
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Cawthon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cawthon graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Cawthon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Hellene Cawthon DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Deborah H. Cawthon practice?
- Dr. Deborah Cawthon has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Cawthon practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians and Dallas Primary Care Doctors.