A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Cawthon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Cawthon is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cawthon graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Cawthon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Hellene Cawthon DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Deborah H. Cawthon practice?
- Dr. Deborah Cawthon has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Cawthon practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians and Dallas Primary Care Doctors.