A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Chun-Moon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Chun-Moon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Chun-Moon graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Chun-Moon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Dixie Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah M Chun-Moon MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah M. Chun-Moon practice?
- Dr. Deborah Chun-Moon has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Chun-Moon practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Saint George, UT.
See Saint George Obstetricians & Gynecologists.