Dr. Deborah Clark MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 10th, 2013
Horrible experience
My doctor was on vacation, so I had to go to see her. She is the worst doctor I"ve seen in my lifetime.No wander she had a full availability! Never again!

June 12th, 2012
Good with the first 9 months but I didn't like her end game
Dr. Clark was straight forward and generally good in answering questions to my satisfaction. However, she was quick to suggest inducing labor (she first mentioned scheduling it when I was still 3 days shy of my due date). If I had let her, she would have induced me at just 5 days late because that was her on call date. She noted that it *might* not work with the first attempt because I was currently at zero dilation and barely effaced, in which case they would try again. Wanting a natural labor, that sounded absolutely awful but she wasn't too supportive of my desire for natural birth. It was like she thought I was being naive. She did compromise and required an extra post term u/s since I wanted to wait. Ultimately my baby came on his own and was born healthy - and naturally!

May 27th, 2010
I was new to the Cleveland area and nervous to try a new doctor. Dr. Clark was great! She was kind and sensitive. She was thorough and knowledgeable. She even prescribed clomid when I expressed concern about infertility. I will never go to another doctor.