inactive

Deborah J Coady MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 3rd, 2012
Excellent Doctor
The most thorough, professional, caring and brilliant doctor I've ever had.

June 6th, 2012
I LOVE DR. COADY!!
I have been seeing Dr. Coady for severe vulvodynia, vestibulodynia and pelvic floor issues. She has been absolutely amazing and is SO KIND and UNDERSTANDING. I had to go to numerous gyno's and doctors before I found her and I am so glad I found her. She truly understands and cares. She spent 2 hours with me at my first appointment and at least an hour at each follow up. I live out of state and drive up every 3 months or so for treatment. Not many doctors understand or know how to treat these issues, so Dr. Coady has been a LIFESAVER! Prices are reasonable even without insurance. DO NOT GIVE UP HOPE. Make an appointment with Dr. Coady regardless of where you live. I promise you that by the end of the first visit, you will be so relieved, happy, thankful and hopeful for the future. She is doing amazing things for my life, situation and marriage.

November 7th, 2010
Dr. Coady has been my doctor for over 20 years. she is so warm and caring and has always spoken to me as if i were a friend or relative. she is through and acutely concerned. you are not just another 'receivable' to her..she always makes you feel like a person with feelings and someone who matters. i would recommend her to anyone for her expertise, her compassion and her manner.

March 31st, 2010
Dr. Coady is so prepared for your visit. She has reviewed your file and has read up on matters pertinent to you. Her surgical skills are fantastic and her recommendations for treatment and a little nagging about increasing your amounts of exercise are always done with the feeling that she wants you to be in the best of health possible.

July 21st, 2009
Deborah Coady is incredible! I love this doctor. She has & continues to help me so much. I am very very grateful to her. If you have her particular specialty illness, you are in luck. you will be treated excellently & kindly, unusual for this field. Can't say enough wonderful things about her. Very few to no complaints.

April 3rd, 2009
Exceptional ObGyn
Dr. Coady is by far the best gynecologist I've had. I went to her to receive an inpatient surgical procedure. She sat down with me both before and after surgery to fully explain my condition and my options. I was surprised to receive so much of her attention; she has a great bed-side manner. Finally, Dr. Coady was knowledgeable about holistic approaches I could try to help in my healing process. Overall, she receives my highest recommendation.

April 21st, 2008
Dr. Coady is wonderful. She has been extremely helpful treating me, who has several complicated issues. My only complaint is that it is difficult to get appointments.

August 9th, 2007
I LOVE Dr. Coady. She is extremely knowledgeable and caring. She is meticulous about the details of your health. She even came in cheerily on Saturdays to do an interuterine insemination. When that didn't work, she referred me to the best specialist around. When he saw her notes, he showed me the charts and arrows she drew so he would know exactly what was going on with me. When I was doing invitro, she asked me to email her with the details. She responded every time (and I emailed a lot). Even though I miscarried, I am grateful to her for being so supportive during a difficult process. I think the world of this wonderful lady. I pay out of my pocket to see her even though I have health insurance that would cover someone else in my network.

April 25th, 2007
Extremely knowledgeable and helpful doctor in every way. Concerned and interested in your total health. Very responsive to all questions. Very nice, warm, and caring.