A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Coleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coleman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Coleman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Coleman graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Coleman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Resurrection Health Care Ambulatory Services
- Edward Hines Veterans Affairs Hospital, General Medicine Clinic,
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Karen Coleman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah K. Coleman practice?
- Dr. Deborah Coleman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Coleman practices Family Medicine near Lemont, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Elmwood Park, IL and Norridge, IL.
See Lemont Family Physicians.