A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Coleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coleman
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Coleman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Coleman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Coleman graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Coleman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Resurrection Health Care Ambulatory Services
- Edward Hines Veterans Affairs Hospital, General Medicine Clinic,
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Karen Coleman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah K. Coleman practice?
- Dr. Deborah Coleman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Coleman practices Family Medicine near Lemont, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Elmwood Park, IL and Norridge, IL.
See Lemont Family Physicians.