A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Conran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Conran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Conran graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Conran has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Peninsula General Hospital
- Atlantic General Hospital
- Peninsula Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Lynn Conran DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah L. Conran practice?
- Dr. Deborah Conran has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Conran practices Family Medicine near Ocean View, DE.
See Ocean View Family Physicians.