Dr. Deborah Consoli Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deborah Consoli?

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Deborah Consoli?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 3rd, 2015

Dr.Consoli is amazing. She takes the time to answer every question. She is compassionate, dedicated, and extremely knowledgeable. I recommend her without hesitation.

July 6th, 2012

When couldn't handle a post surgery problem, released me to an associate who had never met me before. I never saw her again. This doctor did a poor job with surgery. I would not recommend her to anyone

August 12th, 2011

If you are looking for a top-notch, caring OBGYN, look no further. Dr. Consoli is a wonderful doctor. She cares, she listens, she is proactive. Excellent physician!

July 14th, 2010

Wonderful Doctor!

I LOVE Dr. Consoli and would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone! I had a hig risk pregnancy.... having placenta previa and she was wonderful in helping me deal with that. She was comforting to talk to and she clearly explained things to me. When it came time to deliver (luckily the placenta previa completely moved out of the way and I was able to have a normal delivery)she was very helpful and calming to me... almost like another coach. She is a wonderful Dr. and woman and you really can't go wrong with her.

October 27th, 2009

I am a new patient. I was looking for a gynecologist for my yearly check up. I felt very comfortable talking with her about hormones and postmenopausal issues.

October 8th, 2008

Best OB/GYN!

I can not say enough good things about Dr. Consoli. I first saw her in my first pregnancy, liked her, but was un comfortable with the requirement of appointments with the male doctors in the practice. (I'm sure they are completely competent, it's just an issue of not having the same parts/hormones. I want someone who completely understands.) I switched back to her last year when I wasn't getting answers from the obgyn I had switched to years earlier. Dr. Consoli diagnosed the problem and performed surgery all in a matter of weeks. I had been suffering with pain and hormonal issues for months and the other doctor suggested anti-depressants! Dr. Consoli pinpointed the problem, but above that, took the time to talk about my concerns and sincerely cared about what I was potentially facing..giving the best advise and not offering all the facts. I'm so glad I switched back to her..and since I'm not having anymore children, I can choose only to see her. Her follow-up care was excellent! I give her a "10"...this is THE best ObGyn!

May 8th, 2017