Dr. Deborah Marie Consolini MD is a female General Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, General Practice, and Hospitalist.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Consolini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Consolini is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Consolini, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Consolini graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Consolini has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Consolini accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Deborah M. Consolini practice?
Dr. Deborah Consolini practices Pediatrics, General Practice, and Hospitalist near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians, Philadelphia General Practitioners, and Philadelphia Hospitalists.