A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Consolini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Consolini is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Consolini, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Liver Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Consolini graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Consolini has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah M Consolini MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Deborah M. Consolini practice?
- Dr. Deborah Consolini has 4 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Consolini practices Pediatrics near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Wilmington Pediatricians.