A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooper
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Cooper has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Florida Hospital-Naples
- Physicians Regional Hospital
- Physicians Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Doreen Cooper MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah D. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Deborah Cooper has 2 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Cooper practices Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine near Naples, FL.
See Naples Anesthesiologists and Naples Critical Care Practitioners.