Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Unhappy patient  |  show details
by Harry P on Mar 9th, 2013

Consider not being condescending to your patients. Also understand that losing a patient's blood sample for a very important lab test creates more damage than you know especially when the results may be life-changing! At the very least an apology would've sufficed but that didn't happen either. Very disappointing. You should be ashamed by the way you treated a human being who put their trust in you and expected you to do your job with integrity and professionalism.

|  Wonderful Doctor!  |  show details
Nov 1st, 2012

I cannot say enough positive things about Dr. Copus. She is professional, caring, ethical and has always taken the time to discuss my healthcare needs with me. I have never felt rushed at an appointment and have never had more than a few minutes to wait once I arrive at the office. Dr. Copus' office staff is also professional and very helpful.

|  show details
Jun 5th, 2012

Dr Copus is a very caring Dr. I have only seen her a few times but I like her professional manner.

|  Frustrated and Disapointed  |  show details
May 21st, 2012

Office staff is a bit rude. Dr could not figure out what was wrong hundreds of dollars later. Since she doesnt know why I am sick, she refers me elsewhere and can no longer help me.

|  Deborah Copus  |  show details
Dec 22nd, 2011

She was a great listener and very inviting. She didnt push prescriptions on us, which was nice. She was great

|  show details
Aug 13th, 2011

I was able to get a same day appointment as a new patient. I didn't have to wait weeks, she spent a lot of time discussing and listening to my concerns with my health, she didn't belittle me with my weight issues. Very understanding.

|  I thought I found a real doctor and now.......she's gone  |  show details
Aug 5th, 2009

For the first time in my 53 years I felt I had found a Dr. who made me feel like I had an advocate in the medical field. When I went to my follow-up visit she had vanished off the face of the earth. here office seemed to have absolutely no clue as to her location.